Focus On Your Customers, Not Your Systems.
Many businesses lack focus and tools when it comes to managing customer relationships, customer data and customer interactions. Staying focused on your customers can be difficult without implementing the right systems to keep your teams connected.
Broken processes and disparate information can make tracking and building customer relationships an impossible task. Synergy between sales, marketing and customer service is essential for strong, long-term, profitable relationships.
Build Synergy & Strong Relationships.
With Microsoft Dynamics® CRM by Rand Group, you synergize your sales, marketing and service teams to glean actionable customer insight from connected databases that enable you to establish relationship-building processes you can use throughout your company.
Rand Group offers Dynamics CRM integration to help you organize and manage the complex customer relationships of a global environment where instant communication, increased competition and continuous information transfer is ubiquitous.
“ Rand Group is the best consulting company I have worked with in twenty years. ”John Olivier, IT Director at Omni Energy Services (Lafayette, LA) —
Rand Group connects you to your customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM by matching customer needs with product plans and offerings, reminding customers of service requirements and utilizing customer history to recommend future products and services.
Create Continuous Customer Dialogue.
Rand Group understands that every customer interaction is an opportunity to improve retention rates, increase sales and build customer loyalty. With our Dynamics CRM solution we help you make every client contact count, by building a continuous customer dialogue with real-time information available to your team 24 hours a day.
Add value to your relationships with client-targeted communications from Rand Group’s Dynamics CRM solution. Our Dynamics CRM helps you offer targeted, relevant information for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities, while establishing consistent messaging to build long-term, profitable customer relationships.
Video: Driving Sales Productivity with Microsoft CRM
Increase time with customers, shorten sales cycles, increase close rates, and achieve real-time insight.
Dynamics CRM from Rand Group provides measurable benefits:
- Focus service on high-value customers to enhance profitability and develop cost-effective ways to handle unprofitable customers in a productive way.
- Precise campaign measurements to redirect marketing budgets to higher-producing campaigns.
- Gain comprehensive customer histories and management for better customer service and satisfaction.
- Develop valuable historical trend data to anticipate demand in order to increase sales.
- Endlessly drive sales and service from anywhere and anytime with mobile access.
- Utilize accurate sales forecasting and automated commissions to improve sales performance.
- Build campaigns based on customer preference to increase close ratios.
Increase your customer base
Dynamics CRM from Rand Group helps you manage your customer relationships more effectively, giving you the time to concentrate on recruiting new customers and expanding your market. Understanding your current customers is an important step in getting the right information to identify new prospects and increase your customer base.
Talk to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Expert:
Not sure if Microsoft CRM is the right CRM solution for your company? We provide complete software assessment services, which evaluate your current management solution and help you understand the full business impact of making a change. Learn about our CRM assessment services.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demos
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Whitepapers
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Case Studies
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Brochures
Most Popular Microsoft Dynamics CRM How-To Articles
- Top 25 Dynamics CRM Sites
- Workflow Engine in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Reporting Capabilities of Dynamics CRM 2013
- Understanding Business Rules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Business Process Flows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.