Discover the Power of Collaboration.
Recognizing that people are your most valuable asset is the first step to optimizing your business. The next step can be challenging: finding the right collaboration and communication tools to enable your people to maximize their efficiency, seamlessly share knowledge and leverage business insight .
With Microsoft SharePoint Server® from Rand Group, you can deliver a user-friendly communication and collaboration platform centered on your dynamic teams and projects, while guaranteeing the security required for seamless document sharing. Used by 78% of Fortune 500 companies, Microsoft SharePoint® provides a powerful and scalable solution for all of your business intranet, extranet, and internet sites.
Leverage Your Redundancies.
Microsoft SharePoint® from Rand Group leverages your redundant and dispersed document shares and data centers by combining a comprehensive content management and enterprise search to facilitate information-sharing. Our Microsoft SharePoint consultants enable your team to connect in real-time to accelerate work processes across your physical and organizational boundaries.
By integrating your existing applications with our Microsoft SharePoint solution, we boost your productivity by simplifying your work activities with a consistent user experience. Quickly connect your organizational information to your employees with collaborative tools, including: document review, document approval, issue tracking and signature collection, all without interfacing through email or fax. SharePoint’s close integration with Microsoft Office applications and its intuitive user interface also helps cut training and maintenance costs, freeing your IT staff to focus on higher priorities. Creating and deploying custom solutions is also easier, allowing your staff to quickly respond to new business needs.
Hear From Our SharePoint Expert
Microsoft SharePoint features from Rand Group are endless:
- Notification alerts for document changes and additions.
- Quickly and easily find and use relevant features such as formatting text and uploading images with the new contextual SharePoint Ribbon.
- Shared document and meeting workspaces.
- Document libraries with version controls.
- Create a Document Set to manage related content as a single entity.
- Keep your colleague network current with an automated service that suggests colleagues based on your reporting structure, communities membership, e-mail distribution lists, Office Communicator contact lists, and analysis of most common Office Outlook e-mail recipients.
- Create rich dashboards that convey the right information the first time, aggregating content from multiple sources.
- Perform root cause analyses using powerful analytics to examine core data.
- Out-of-the-box support for multilingual experiences in SharePoint 2013. Give your people language options in site navigation, menus, the SharePoint Ribbon, and customized list fields.
- Navigate your organizational structure to see managers, peers, and direct reports.
- Use more than 40 out-of-the-box Web Parts to add functionality anywhere in a site with point-and-click simplicity.
- Maintain security and manage system performance with Sandbox Solutions.
- Publish Access databases in SharePoint.
- Manage versions, apply retention schedules, declare records, and place legal holds, whether you’re dealing with traditional content, Web content, or social content.
Our Microsoft SharePoint Solution Helps you with:
SharePoint offers a single platform for all of your business intranet, extranet and internet sites. SharePoint 2013 sites allow for improved collaboration between colleagues, partners and customers that makes full use of today’s most popular browsers, Microsoft Office and mobile devices.
SharePoint 2013 has an expanded and enhanced set of collaboration and social networking tools that make it easy for people to share ideas and work together. Build both organic and managed communities across your organization and manage them all within a single platform.
SharePoint’s common platform and consistent user experience makes for smarter, better document management, records management and web content management. SharePoint 2013 features such as document types, document sets, retention polices, and automatic content sorting, greatly enhance document control and simplify content management tasks. Improved integration with Microsoft Office allows users to work naturally in a familiar setting and collaborate seamlessly on a platform with enhanced metadata, security, and workflow capabilities.
With a unique combination of relevance, refinement, and social and visual cues, SharePoint users will be able to quickly find the information and contacts they need to get their jobs done. Although SharePoint’s base search capabilities are adequate for most situations, SharePoint’s FAST Search Server 2013 adds enterprise-level search that meets the most sophisticated search needs, delivering an exceptional intranet and people search experience.
Whitepaper: 7 Deadly Sins of SharePoint
A META Group study revealed that 80% of companies implementing SharePoint realize a positive ROI, with an average 38% return. Don't be...Download "7 Deadly Sins of SharePoint"
SharePoint 2013 Insights provides interactive dashboards and scorecards that help people define and measure success. It provides a complete Business Intelligence solution with a full set of reporting and analysis features.
SharePoint makes it easier for everyone – power users, IT, and partners – to build custom business solutions that rapidly respond to business needs. Design workflows, automate processes and connect information from different sources with powerful tools and components that empower today’s information worker.
Simple Integration with Microsoft Office.
With our SharePoint Consultants, your Microsoft SharePoint Server can be seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Office programs, servers and technology. Easily create document and slide libraries that allow users to update documents, spreadsheets and slide decks while being able to use the knowledge libraries as a resource. Open SharePoint document libraries as Windows Explorer windows for quick and easy file management. This integration creates distinct advantages in managing content, business processes and knowledge sharing throughout your organization.
Talk to the SharePoint Expert:
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.