Inventory Costing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
This documentation provides detailed technical insight to the concepts and principles that are used within the Inventory Costing features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
Inventory costing, also referred to as cost management, is concerned with recording and reporting business operating costs.
This white paper will be of interest if you have questions like:
- What are the available costing methods in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013?
- What cost adjustment options does this software have?
- What are some of the cost components that can be tracked natively?
- How does Production Order Costing differ from Assembly Order Costing?
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.