January 22, 2015
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Central Time
15455 N. Dallas Parkway
The globalization of supply chains, the battle to keep costs low, and increasing customer demands are only a few of the many challenges facing manufacturers in 2015 and beyond.
That’s why at Rand Group we’re offering a free executive briefing for manufacturers looking to better understand how software can help overcome these challenges by:
- Lowering Your Operational Costs.
- Enabling More Rapid Responses to Evolving Customer Demand.
- Improving Your Speed & Ability to Adjust to Changes in the Global Manufacturing Landscape.
Join us for: Manufacturing with Microsoft Dynamics AX [Executive Briefing]
During this informative lunch session, Director, Amer Dalain will show you how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you eliminate headaches and increase revenue for your organization.
At this free session, you will:
- Learn the common challenges facing manufacturers when it comes to software systems and software selection.
- Be provided with a comparison of AX to other ERP systems, so you can decide if AX is the right fit for your organization.
- Gain a better understanding of manufacturing functionality within Dynamics AX through an expert-led software simulation. This will include reviewing:
- Comprehensive Accounting & Supply Chain Modules;
- Integrated Master Planning and Manufacturing Execution Capabilities;
- And more…
- Be given the opportunity to ask questions of our AX Expert during a Q&A session
Limited seating available. Don’t wait, reserve yours today!
12:00pm – 12:30pm (Lunch)
12:30pm – 1:30pm (Session)
Secure your spot at our event.