4 Key Tactics for Optimizing Landing Pages
A landing page is any page on a website where traffic is sent specifically to prompt a certain action or result. For most landing pages the primary goal is to generate as many leads as possible.
To drive traffic and achieve a high conversion rate it is necessary to have a good landing page(s).
Optimizing Landing Pages
1. Make A Good First Impression
Normally you don’t optimize words or images in a page. Rather you try to make a good impression on the visitor. To achieve that you have to consider a few points:
- Eliminate any unnecessary length or difficult wording on the landing page.
- Display the benefits of the solution/service prominently.
- Do not ask for private or sensitive information.
- Show creditability with client testimonials and case studies to build trust.
- Above all, keep it simple.
2. Address Real Questions
Answer the crucial questions for the prospect when they hit your website:
- Why do I really need this solution/service?
- Why should I choose this company?
- Why should I trust this company?
- Why should I provide my information?
3. Differentiate From The Competition
- Identify and communicate the key factors that differentiate you from your competitors.
- The unique features, solutions and services you provide.
- The distinct implementation methodology you apply.
Show your strengthens and the unique opportunities/advantages you afford your clients.
4. Building Creditability Instantaneously
Use specific, quantitative and instantly credible language. Look at the following example:
Achieve Higher Conversion Rates
The following pictures illustrate examples of how optimized landing pages can look.
Now is the time to optimize your landing pages, so you can turn your regular website traffic into valuable leads.
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.