6 Most Common Sales Tax Return and Filing Errors – TLS Webinar
Sales tax filing and reporting rules vary between jurisdictions in major ways. Each state has unique filing schedules, forms, payment thresholds and other administrative requirements that make staying on top of returns challenging.
Following a few best practices can help you avoid costly penalties and fines. Join sales tax compliance and tax technology expert John Sallese as he explains:
- Which part of the returns process is the biggest area of tax risk
- How to identify whether your business has “nexus’ and should file in multiple states
- The most common remittance errors
- What typically happens when you fail to register
This is one event you can’t afford to miss!
Register today for the webinar 6 Most Common Sales Tax Return and Filing Errors.
Date: Wednesday, March 22
Time: 1:00 p.m. Central
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.