Love Your Consulting Career but Hate Traveling?
Being a passionate problem solver in the consulting industry typically means working long hours along with an 80% travel expectation. These expectations may not have seemed bothersome when first starting your career, but over time it often cuts into time spent with family and friends. At Rand Group, we know how challenging time away from home can be, and that is why our employees are never expected to travel more than 35%. Everyone has a life outside work, and it can be difficult to maintain a work-life balance if you are always traveling.
Rand Group’s structured Envision and Design approach limits your travel time and also keeps the client satisfied. Additionally, our company works with mid-sized and small businesses; therefore, to keep costs lower, travel cadence and amount is strategically thought through. When working with us, you get to help transform the technology industry without traveling every week of your career.
Amber Culbreath, Director of our Dynamics NAV practice, highlights that “my executive management team checks in with me frequently to make sure I am doing well and that my travel is not overly burdensome. They are always there to help if I need it. In addition, we have a Travel Support Desk to support me when my projects require travel arrangements. They take care of getting me where I need to go.”
Improve your work-life balance and work for a company that wants the best for its employees. With a competitive salary, generous vacation time, and employee-paid healthcare, you can cut down on travel time while still engaging with clients and helping them to meet their technology needs. In a world where technology is vastly and constantly changing, Rand Group is there to assist a wide variety of clients. With your level of expertise, you can help us transform the world.
Compensation & Benefits
- Objective and comprehensive bonus programs reward your contributions:
- Production Bonus
- Travel Bonus
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- New Business Referral bonus
- 100% company-paid major medical health benefits
- 100% company-paid dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
- 401k Plan with match
- Travel no more than 35%
- Generous PTO + Bonus PTO at 5, 10 and 15 years of service
- Annual charity match to a non-profit of your choice
- Performance evaluations twice a year
- 80 hours of annual training
- Personal Development Plan that is updated annually for career progression
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.