What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016?
There are some exciting features coming in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 which is scheduled to be released in May of 2016.
Cloud Enhancements & Mobile Device Accessibility
Dynamics GP 2016 will now support modern day web browsers which will allow the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 web client to render forms as HTML5 web pages. This update means users can fully utilize Microsoft Dynamics GP from any device that supports an HTML5 web browser. The HTML5 web client will be able to run on tablets and other mobile devices by delivering the visual interface to the device while all the computer is still done at the server level.
Core Updates for Dynamics GP 2016
- Document attachment for Project Expense which will allow employees to attach receipts when entering project expenses
- Enable credit card payment type when processing a check run
- Updated workflow approval conditions
- Default EFT file format for Scotia Bank
- Multiple Page scanning capability from document attachment window
- HTTPS support for Management Reporter Viewer which will allow users to publish reports to a secure website for users to view outside the network
- Project integration for Purchase Requisitions
- Increased size for the Distribution Reference field
- Named user Licensing support for Self Service User Type
Ease of Use
- Ability to remove inactive Payroll Pay Codes
- Payroll Posting setup simplified
- Exception report for Budget Import Utility
- Analytical Accounting User Access Settings simplified
- PowerBI charts on GP Role home page
- All-in-One Document viewer for Inventory
- All-in-One Document viewer for Sales
- Create a SmartList from an Existing Favorite
- Export/Import SmartLists
Product Roadmap for Dynamics GP
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016.
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.