Top Reasons to Upgrade to Dynamics GP 2015
Get Access to a Supported Version of Dynamics GP
- Receive bug fixes and security patches from Microsoft.
- Get the updates necessary to process payroll in 2015.
- Ensure you are able to file your business taxes on time.
Enjoy Expanded, Richer Features and Functionality
- Service Based Architecture fundamentally changed how solutions integrate into GP. Unlike service models of the past that were limiting and difficult to extend, the new architecture allows for much easier customizations and integrations.
- Azure, Microsoft’s flexible and open cloud service, is able to natively deploy Microsoft Dynamics GP using Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Such deployments are very scalable; being able to accommodate just a few to hundreds of users. Pricing and overall costs are very attractive compared to more traditional approaches along with the usual pluses and minuses of cloud technologies.
- Business Portal and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 are discontinued in GP 2015 and have been replaced by Apps that replicate the same functionality. The new Web Client provides the same browser-based access, and with even more functionality. Business Analyzer has also been released as a standalone downloadable application in iTunes.
- 30+ new customer scenario-based features, including multiple Purchase Order Prepayments, simple ETF enhancements, load balancing enhancements, and streamlined asset continuity reporting.
- Workflow V2 expands this area by adding nine new workflow processes to Dynamics GP 2015, including vendor, project expense, direct deposit, employee skills and training, employee profile, and W4 approvals.
- Identity Management V2 built on improvements from GP 2013 R2 and fix inconsistencies and limitations that companies experienced using both the web and desktop clients. GP now remembers credentials as often as possible using Windows and Office 365 to reduce the nuisance of authentication.
Offer Your Users Anywhere, Anytime Access
- The new licensing structure offers users the ability to access the system whenever, and wherever they are — at the office, in the field, on the road or at home. Whether using a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device, users will enjoy the ability to be connected 24/7/365 without compromising IT security.
Rand Group makes updating Dynamics seamless. But don’t take our word for it, see what some of our clients are saying:
“ Rand Group is the best consulting company I have worked with in twenty years. ”
“ Rand Group is as good of a consulting organization as I have ever seen. ”
“ Rand Group works with you, and not the other way around. What is discussed and sold to you is what you receive. ”
Director of IT
Rand Group Offers More Than Technical Support
We possess the business, technical and accounting expertise to fully support you, beyond your software needs.
- Audit support through PBC assistance
- Sub-ledger account schedule creation and support
- Accounting and reconciliation support
- Business analysis support through report creation
- Business process automation support
- Training materials preparation
- System documentation development for SOX
These services are available to all our Business Advantage Support clients.
Get An Upgrade Quote:
Call now (866) 714-8422 or complete the form and a product expert from Rand Group will contact you.
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.