If you turn your inventory over six times a year, you have six opportunities to earn a profit from every dollar invested in inventory.
Find out several ways to increase your inventory turnover, increase sales and lower your average inventory investment by:
- Reexamining slow moving inventory and dead stock
- Ensuring your quantities on-hand are accurate.
- Lowering your safety stock quantities when possible
- Verifying the accuracy of your demand forecasts
- Optimizing standard replenishment quantities of each product