Enjoy a Hassle-free Dynamics NAV or Navision Upgrade
Making the decision to upgrade NAV requires careful consideration with so many parts of your business heavily reliant on the data it stores and generates.
The issue becomes critical when your version of NAV or Navision no longer performs to meet current needs. Signs of this include:
- Critical updates are no longer provided
- You want cloud functionality
- You’re in the market for new hardware, but now your NAV is incompatible
- You can’t integrate your NAV or Navision with other newer parts of your business processes
This decision is hard enough. Once made, handing over responsibility for the transition can be harder still.
You need to ensure all your operations continue to run smoothly, without the hiccups, headaches, and hailstorms you may have experienced with previous upgrades.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Capabilities Guide
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 is a multi-language, multi-currency business management solution that helps companies worldwide manage their accounting and finances, supply chain, and operations. It is available as …View Guide Now
Keep Downtime to a Minimum with the Best in the Business
Rand Group understands that efficiency combined with quality technical expertise makes all the difference, and we’ve maintained that consistency since our start in 2003.
Today we are among the top 20 VARs in the country, as ranked in Accounting Today’s annual 100 VAR report. Steeped with employee certifications, Rand Group is also a member of Microsoft Dynamics’ Inner Circle, reflecting the top 1% of worldwide partners. We use proven implementation methods to ensure you have a positive experience with your new NAV product.
“ Integrity and accuracy are priorities at Rand Group - they are night and day from other firms. ”
Curb Your Upgrade Fears
The prospect of a software upgrade makes every business owner cringe, and for good reason. There are a lot of ways things can go wrong and a lot of concern about upgrade suitability. We’re here to tell you there is nothing to worry about. If you’re thinking:
- You have too many customizations: Customizations do not prohibit upgrades. In fact, every NAV implementation has some customization involved, so any upgrade professional expects to migrate them. We have the right tools and processes to ensure your customizations have no negative impact on the upgrade process and that each customization is properly integrated and functional at go-live time. What’s more, during the upgrade we can optimize your customizations for better overall system performance, and clean up any unnecessary customizations you may have.
- Your version of NAV is so outdated, you can’t upgrade: This is exactly why you should upgrade immediately. No version is too out of date and getting access to the features and functionality in the latest version will not only improve your business, it will protect it. Our upgrade team knows how to move from any version of NAV to the current version – it’s all in how you approach it.
- An upgrade is as complex as a new implementation: Fortunately, this is not the case. An upgrade project works its own way, and the requirements, scope and the methodology used make it easier to approach than full-scale implementations. We also have tools and past experience to help guide us for a simpler experience.
- It will cost less to do it in-house: Performing an upgrade with internal staff or short-term contract workers creates unnecessary risk, extends the turnaround time and costs the company more due to errors and complications. Microsoft provides us with a full tool set to help automate and guide the upgrade process, which reduces human error, and our well trained upgrade experts can utilize that to an extreme advantage. Alleviate pressure on your internal team, reduce the time it takes to accomplish the project and limit your risk by seeking out expertise from our upgrade professionals.
- Upgrades are not strategic: This is false. Upgrading isn’t simply applying hotfixes and security patches and should be considered a major part of your IT strategy. By undergoing an upgrade process with a professional organization that has specialists in all areas of IT, you are able to identify other strategic IT drivers such as infrastructure or platform upgrades, improved systems integrations, better business processes and more.
Upgrade Dynamics NAV or Navision Today
Rand Group can assist you with complete version upgrades to the Dynamics NAV 2016, featuring enhancements to Office 365, Azure, electronic invoicing, and more.
We can also provide complete version upgrades for Dynamics NAV 2015 R2, and NAV 2013 R2.
Rand Group Offers More Than Technical Support
At Rand Group, we put business first. Technology is here to help your business succeed, so you get the kind of support that not only improves your bottom line, but gives you the strategic edge.
- Business analysis support through report creation
- Business process automation support
- Accounting and reconciliation support
- Training materials preparation
These services, and more, are available to all our Business Advantage Support clients.