We Lay the Foundation for Growth
Job costs must be estimated accurately and routinely updated within a dynamic framework. With proper project planning and estimation, an owner’s exposure to expensive construction overruns can be identified and mitigated. Our job costing software solutions address:
- Contracts ranging across fixed price, cost plus, and time & materials.
- Cost capture of material, equipment (owned or leased), labor, and overhead.
- Time and expense capture via automation or the web including, coding, approval, and posting.
- Budget and change order tracking & reporting.
- Multiple revenue recognition and billing methods.
- Project retainer fees.
- Integrated project monitoring and reporting presented via familiar Microsoft Office tools.