What is Business Advantage Support?
Rand Group’s Business Advantage Support is a continuous improvement program that provides full support beyond implementation. The program delivers:
- Access to local, knowledgeable staff familiar with your system
- Business, technical, and accounting support options beyond your software needs
- Full support with rapid response time to ensure your operational success
- Full visibility into your support contract and system
- Flexibility to use hours for any of the services Rand Group provides
The Business Advantage Support Program is fully tailored to meet your needs, whether you only want a few hours of support for emergencies or if you want a fully customized plan to manage your infrastructure. Here is a detailed overview of the support services included:
Accounting and Financial Support
Support for your accounting processes and financials needs including:
- Audit support through PBC assistance
- Sub-ledger account schedule creation and support
- Business analysis support through report creation
- Accounting and reconciliation support
- Business process automation support
- Training materials preparation
- System documentation development for SOX
Client Care Support Portal
The Business Advantage Support Portal is a real-time graphical representation of the status of your support contract, when and where you use your support time, outstanding cases and your full case history.
Full Support Coverage
and Group’s Support Team is fully accessible, with a guaranteed response time to ensure they are available when you need them.
- Working hours are from 7:00am–7:00pm CST Monday to Friday
- Support Portal is available 24/7
- Dedicated support number and email-to-case system
Have Your Business Supported by Platinum Level Experts
Don’t trust your critical support issues to just anyone. Rand Group thrives on client success, maintaining a 90% client satisfaction rating and a 90% client retention record. That means staying dedicated to our client’s needs, from project planning through training and end user support, is our top priority. At Rand Group, we have a dedicated team that will understand your business and be readily available to assist you in all your project needs. We focus on continuous improvement to ensure your system is running optimally at all times. Get a support quote today.
Don’t Let Your System Leave You Stranded
Did you know that an unmanaged ERP system leads to unexpected downtime? Downtime that costs up to $74,000 per hour. It also leads to slow response time and performance issues that negatively impacts the entire organization.Learn More
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.