Your Documents Manage You.
Spreadsheets, documents, emails, presentations, PDFs, reports, contracts, plans…the list goes on and on. All of these things are used in the daily operation of your business, yet most companies lack a sufficient ability to manage, find, collaborate and control the thousands of documents they create. Even in a small company, poorly managed documents can have a profound effect on productivity; and the larger your company the greater the impact on your bottom line.
This is not a new phenomenon, but as the global economy expands and the daily information we consume grows exponentially, managing your documents becomes increasingly important. Many business owners don’t realize the impact unmanaged documentation has on their business because dealing with chaotic information is so entrenched in their corporate culture, it seems normal. However, normal doesn’t always mean good.
What does that mean for you?
It means inefficient company performance. Your team members are wasting time looking for data that has already been created, then wasting more time recreating it when it can’t be found. Even worse, they are creating multiple uncontrolled versions. While this may not seem significant on a one-off basis, when you consider every person on your team doing this for a portion of every day, the cost is material.
There is a Better Way.
With a SharePoint document management solution from Rand Group, you can stop wasting precious resources on rework and searching, and empower your team to maximize their productivity.
Our document management solutions will:
- Save You Money: With easily searchable, direct access to the most current version of every document your company needs, your team will become more productive and be better equipped to make intelligent decision quickly. That means more time spent on work that directly impacts your bottom line.
- Improve Employee Engagement: When you enable employees to easily perform their tasks, you reduce frustration and improve overall job satisfaction, which can have a lasting impact on your business.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: Accurate, up to date information, which is easy to find and share, means your customers are never left waiting on you. Present yourself as an organized company that cares about customer satisfaction by always being able to answer their questions, without hesitation.
- Aide in Compliance: Compliance and regulatory rules and changes create mountains of paper work, and often require the submission of accurate up-to-date forms. Never be left scrambling to find them again.
- Control Emails: Critical information is often shared via email, but few companies have a policy for properly filing or disposing of it. With company email now considered a legal document, managing it is an essential process that should not be ignored.
Document Management Is Worth It.
One of the most compelling reasons to move towards effective document management with SharePoint from Rand Group is the overall financial benefit to your organization. Whether your organization suffers from an abundance of paper files which take up space and cost money to produce and store, or is simply buried in the day to day task of finding what you’re looking for, ineffective document management is costing you significantly.
Rand Group offers simple, capable solutions for managing your documents and improving your business. We can help you realize the benefit of lean data, streamlined filing processes, and company-wide access to the most accurate information.