Stop Letting Microsoft Exchange Server Consume Your IT Department
Hosting Exchange or any other mail solution can be a serious drain on resources. As your company grows, new hardware is needed to maintain optimal performance and that kind of capital expenditure just isn’t prudent in times of economic contraction. Further, managing Exchange consumes a lot of time, time your IT resources could be putting to better use.
Ignoring new technology because you’re concerned that progress will cause undue downtime during migration, require too much effort on behalf of your staff, or not be readily adopted by your users is misguided.
By ignoring the strategic decision to migrate to Office 365: Exchange Online, you set yourself up to experience:
- Server failure: access to email and calendars can be cut off for up to 24 hours when the server is down, and that’s just not acceptable.
- Extensive maintenance: the time required to maintain Exchange or manage issues can be HOURS and even take up multiple DAYS PER MONTH. What happens when your business and mailboxes grow even further? That number easily skyrockets. That’s time your dedicated resources could spend doing more strategic work.k.
- Connectivity issues: users need the ability to access their mail from multiple devices, and the process of managing the necessary certificates is your IT team’s worst nightmare. End-user connectivity issues can also occur when there are problems with power or connection to the Email server. It’s not unusual for a fiber-optic cable to be cut by a construction crew several blocks away from an office or datacenter hosting a mail server, often resulting in hours (or longer) of downtime.
- Security Risks: avoiding data loss and securing your data is a top concern. However, running an on-premise Exchange server means your controls options are limited, and that puts you at risk for non-compliance, and having confidential information shared.
- Limited Storage: as information exchange continues to intensify, people keep more data stored in their mailbox. And the bigger those mailboxes get, the more likely they are to corrupt. Additionally, the storage requirements needed to maintain large mailboxes for each user are high.
- Hardware depreciation: hardware constantly needs an upgrade, but as soon as it starts running, it starts depreciating. There is almost no value in extending the life of your on-premise servers, and maintaining top speeds and excellent performance is cost prohibitive for most organizations.
Why Are Businesses Moving to the Cloud?
An average cost savings of 20% is just the beginning. Inside look at how small and mid-size businesses are turning to Microsoft's business cloud solutions to solve everyday …View Whitepaper
Get Rid of the Email Server Headache
Migration isn’t just for the birds. It’s for savvy business executives who know that the time to act is now. Move more of your daily operations over to the operating expense category, and enjoy the flexibility and freedom to scale and grow at your own pace – even if you find you need fewer licenses over time.
Rand Group can help you migrate all of your existing accounts over to the Cloud, and ensure you start to benefit right away.
- Never worrying about upgrading again, because Microsoft applies updates, hotfixes and security patches directly to the solution, as they become available
- Enjoy all the new features and functionality of the latest version of Microsoft Exchange, including superior Data Loss Prevention.
- Improve team productivity by accessing collaboration solutions like OneDrive for Business without adding any additional hardware and maintenance costs.
- Enjoy a more secure environment, built on the Azure platform and maintained by Microsoft.
- Eliminate downtime, increase redundancy and benefit from features such as email scan policies designed to stop the dissemination of your confidential information.
- Increase retention, with up to 50GB mailboxes, and unlimited archive mail storage.
- Extend access to your cloud-based file server to any employee in any location on any device using OneDrive for Business with 1TB of storage for each user.
- And more…
We’re ready to help you make the move.
Select Your Business Email Package
|Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox per user|
|Shared calendars & contacts|
|Advanced email with archiving and legal hold|
|Rights management, data loss prevention, and encryption|
|email storage for in-place archive|
|Compliance solutions to support archiving, auditing and eDiscovery, mailbox and internal site search and legal hold|
|Unified eDiscovery center|
|Advanced security for your data, that helps protect against unknown malware and viruses|
|File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user|
|Intranet site for your teams|
|Real time co-authoring of documents|
|online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing|
|Corporate social network|
|Meeting broadcast on the Internet to up to 10,000 people|
|Self service password reset|
|Corporate video portal|
|Enterprise management of apps with Group Policy, Telemetry, Shared Computer Activation|
|Information Protection including Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention for emails|
|Single Sign On for 2,000+ applications|
|Company-wide Document Governance|
|Fully installed Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user|
|Office on tablets and phones|
|Online versions of Office|
|Setup and Configuration|
|Server Backup to Cloud|
|Server Performance Optimization|
|Application Performance Optimization|
|Training & Support|
|Online Support Portal|
|Intranet Site Set Up|
|Department-specific Collaboration Sites|
|Request a Quote|
Microsoft Office 365: Exchange Online is available as a standalone service or can be combined with other Office 365 solutions.