We Support Your Business as it Grows.
Using SQL Server, Rand Group provides your business with the complete set of data management and analysis tools that scale to support large websites, Enterprise Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems, and Data Warehousing systems.
Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive, integrated end-to-end data solution that empowers users across your organization by providing them with a secure, reliable, and productive platform for enterprise data and business intelligence applications. Through a comprehensive feature set, interoperability with existing systems, and automation of routine tasks, SQL Server provides a complete data solution for enterprises of all sizes.
- Highly Scalable and Reliable Data Management Platform: Whether you’re big or small, you know you’re receiving a product that will keep pace with your diverse needs.
- Fastest Time to Market: Take the fast route to Web application development. Enhance developer productivity and allow database administrators to focus on meeting strategic business needs.
- Integrated Business Intelligence: Take advantage of rich data analysis and data mining features and give all of your employees critical, timely business information tailored to their specific information needs.
Security Without Complication.
Rand Group presents Microsoft SQL Server as the next-generation data management and analysis solution that delivers increased security, scalability, and availability to enterprise data and analytical applications, while making them easier to build, deploy, and manage.
- Build, deploy, and manage enterprise applications that are more secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Maximize information technology productivity reducing the complexity of building, deploying, and managing database applications.
- Share data across multiple platforms, applications, and devices making it easier to connect internal and external systems.
- Control costs without sacrificing performance, availability, scalability, or security.
SQL server from Rand Group gives you a complete and scalable solution for all your data management and analysis needs, so that you can concentrate on running your business, without frustration.
Don’t Let Your System Leave You Stranded
Did you know that an unmanaged ERP system leads to unexpected downtime? Downtime that costs up to $74,000 per hour. It also leads to slow response time and performance issues that negatively impacts the entire organization.Learn More