Many times client requirements demand a solution that is not suited to one specific software package. In these cases, Rand Group’s application development team uses its extensive experience to integrate the various packages using Microsoft .NET technologies.
Custom application development from Rand Group helps you with:
- Custom Application and Applet Development: Tailored to your specialized business purpose (.NET and other languages)
- ERP & CRM Customization: Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, CRM, SQL Server & SharePoint
- 3rd-Party Application Integration: Access all of your systems & data through a single, familiar interface.
- Custom Forms: Faster, easier and controlled data entry with integration across disparate systems
- Timesheet Entry and Attendance Tracking
- New Vendor Process
- New Customer Process
- New Employee Process
- Purchase Order Process
- Sales Shipment Process
- Customer Complaint Process
- Custom Business Intelligence
- Custom Screens Based On Role
- Dashboards & Scorecards
- Reporting & Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- SharePoint Integration: Incorporate your files, reporting & forms for all employees in an accessible, mobile friendly portal.
- Automation: Automate tasks and add controls with workflows to reduce time, add notifications and ensure accurate data.
- Out of Stock Notification
- Customer Over Credit Notification
- Stock Expired Notification
- Customer Data Change Notification
- Delayed Sales Orders
- Customer Service Reminders
- Payment Approvals
- Quality Control
- Purchase Order Approvals
- End of Month / Year Process
- Data Backups, Sanitization and Migration
An excellent example is a client implementing a Microsoft Dynamics GP solution, while requiring external communications with the system using InfoPath forms housed in a SharePoint portal and managed via a BizTalk server. While the solution uses four distinct applications to manage data, web services developed via .NET allow the data to flow freely between them. Rand Group’s .NET application development team provides streamlined functionality using proven Microsoft .NET technologies and processes.
Excellent User Adoption
Even the most necessary change will encounter resistance and it’s our job to help you ensure any custom development projects are readily adopted by your entire staff. Our team of User Experience masters will leverage our tried and tested User Adoption Methodology in order to ensure your project doesn’t fall victim to the high failure rate often seen in the industry. From start to finish, Rand Group focuses on the success of your entire project, including how your staff will adopt and use any customization’s we deliver.
Experience for the Real World.
“ Rand Group works with you, and not the other way around. What is discussed and sold to you is what you receive. ”
Director of IT
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Rand Group has been among the early adopters of the .NET framework and possesses real world experience that can help avoid pitfalls and roadblocks in design and implementation of this and other applications. With a robust team comprised of technology, business and financial experts, we are poised to deliver success for your business, as we have done for so many others.