Your Customers Are Your Business.
Your business serves a purpose, and whether it’s selling a service, a product, or some combination of both, it’s clear that without customers, there is no business. Attracting customers, satisfying them, and retaining them are high priorities, but far too often business owners fail to give their team the tools they need to do this effectively. Without proper sales automation, marketing automation or customer relationship management (CRM) software, employees are left relying on incomplete data, paper files and memory to serve customers. As your business grows, this becomes increasingly difficult and leads to a variety of challenges, including frustrated staff and customer attrition.
When you consider the cost of generating new business, you can’t afford to let your customer data go unmanaged; the price is simply too high.
Let Us Show You What CRM Can Do.
Businesses often run under the false assumption that CRM software is simply a database designed to keep record of customer contact information. While a CRM solution does perform this function that is not its main purpose. Rand Group offers Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions which are designed to help you maximize your business by:
- Shortening Sales Cycles: Lead and opportunity management functions, quote creation and comprehensive forecasts empower your sales team to close more deals effectively.
- Uncovering More Opportunities: Leverage your current customers by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities so you both get the most out of the relationship.
- Improving Marketing: Segment lists for better campaign targeting and a more consistent message across your customer groups.
- Identifying Top Customers: Know more about the customers you serve, so you can deal with them effectively. Spend more time with your top clients and place less effort on those that cost you more than they are worth.
- Reducing Inefficiencies: With a central location for all customer data, key staff will have access to real-time information, which improves collaboration, provides better continuity of services and eliminates redundancies.
- Integrating Data: Improve collaboration across your team with a central repository for all customer data and create a better experience for your employees and your customers. Track sales efforts, marketing campaigns, meeting notes, order history, and service issues for each customer, so every interaction is thorough and accurate.
- Increasing Your Business Knowledge: With a clear view of your customer interactions, you can identify service delays and issues, as well as understand more about customer buying habits and how better to serve them. Additionally, with more information comes better decision making.
CRM solutions, or components of CRM like sales force automation or marketing automation, provide countless opportunities to better manage your business, control sales costs, operate more effectively and drive revenue. With a customer relationship management solution from Rand Group, you can transform the way you handle your most valuable asset. We can help you get more out of your customers, so you’re not only satisfying their needs and exceeding their expectations, but also benefiting from their repeat business.
“ Rand Group is the best consulting company I have worked with in twenty years. ”