Connect With Your Customers
Your business serves a purpose, and whether it’s selling a service, a product, or some combination of both, it’s clear that without customers, there is no business. Attracting customers, satisfying them, and retaining them are high priorities, but far too often business owners fail to give their team the tools they need to do this effectively. Without proper sales automation, marketing automation, or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, employees are left relying on incomplete data, paper files, and raw memory to serve customers.
As you continue to build your business, growing in customers, products, and sales staff, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage the data you collect everyday. That data is rich, full of opportunity about every customer, including their location, demographics, past purchasing data, and website behavior. Without a system to bring all of that information together in one place, your sales team is forced to communicate with customers they aren’t familiar with. You not only put your employees stress levels at risk, you are also disappointing your long-term clients left, right, and center with mediocre service.
Maximize Sales With One System
Businesses often run under the false assumption that CRM software is simply a database designed to keep record of customer contact information. While a CRM solution does perform this function, that is not its main purpose. Here is why a CRM system is essential to keeping your customers happy and your business profitable:
- Shortening Sales Cycles: Lead and opportunity management functions, quote creation and comprehensive forecasts empower your sales team to close more deals effectively.
- Uncovering More Opportunities: Leverage your current customers by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities so you both get the most out of the relationship.
- Improving Marketing: Segment lists for better campaign targeting and a more consistent message across your customer groups.
- Identifying Top Customers: Know more about the customers you serve, so you can deal with them effectively. Spend more time with your top clients and place less effort on those that cost you more than they are worth.
- Reducing Inefficiencies: With a central location for all customer data, key staff will have access to real-time information, which improves collaboration, provides better continuity of services and eliminates redundancies.
- Integrating Data: Improve collaboration across your team with a central repository for all customer data and create a better experience for your employees and your customers. Track sales efforts, marketing campaigns, meeting notes, order history, and service issues for each customer, so every interaction is thorough and accurate.
- Increasing Your Business Knowledge: With a clear view of your customer interactions, you can identify service delays and issues, as well as understand more about customer buying habits and how better to serve them. Additionally, with more information comes better decision making.
Why Implement CRM with Rand Group
CRM solutions, or components of CRM like sales force automation or marketing automation, provide countless opportunities to better manage your business, control sales costs, operate more effectively, and drive revenue. With a CRM solution from Rand Group, we can help you get more out of your customers, so you’re not only satisfying their needs and exceeding their expectations, but also benefiting from their repeat business. We currently implement and support services for 3 of the leading CRM software solutions on the market, with room for expansion as we continue to grow.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- NetSuite CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Service Automation
CRM solutions come in all sizes so to make sure you choose the right one for your business, Rand Group offers clear, unbiased software solutions and business consulting. With our proven UpFront Methodology, we ensure you have the best solution that fully supports your technology requirements.
“ Rand Group is the best consulting company I have worked with in twenty years. ”