What is Microsoft Dynamics AX?
The tough decision of how to manage operational processes is something every business owner faces. When you are a small business, you start off with basic bookkeeping requirements where a simple accounting package meets your needs. As you grow, you bring on more customers, more employees, more inventory, more automation requirements – and way more data than you can handle. Some companies continuously add single-point software solutions to the mix until they have 4 to 5 systems that work great on their own but don’t actually integrate with each other. Others take the easy route and choose one single solution that can do everything.
ERP systems are designed to unify many of the systems you are currently using so all of your data is compiled, stored, and accessed through a single system. Which is what makes Microsoft Dynamics AX the choice enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for growing businesses. As Microsoft’s flagship ERP solution and first Dynamics product built in the cloud, Dynamics AX provides a solid platform that has the ability to grow, adapt, and evolve with customer demands.
By housing all of your core processes and data under one roof, Dynamics AX makes it easy to standardize operations, provide visibility, and simplify compliance. Its core ERP capabilities include financial management, human capital management, business intelligence, production, supply chain management, procurement and sourcing, project management and accounting, sales and marketing, and service management. Combined with Microsoft analytics tools and Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX provides business insights that allow you to monitor the pulse of your business and proactively react to changes. It also supports complex integrations, global deployment scenarios, and advanced security and development requirements.
10 Signs Dynamics AX is the Right Solution For You
Dynamics AX is used in over 20,000 organizations of all sizes, worldwide. These companies are capitalizing on this modern, connected solution with a familiar user interface to drive business outcomes, manage intelligent operations, and deliver outstanding customer experiences.
There are a lot of reasons why you should be using Dynamics AX but instead, we are going to share with you 10 signs that Dynamics AX is a good fit for your operations.
- You have complex business processes with a high volume of transactions and are looking for better control over your operations
- You are looking for an agile cloud solution that allows you to build as you grow
- You have a mobile workforce in need of access to your systems anywhere and everywhere
- You need a proper Project Accounting tool for tracking and managing all aspects of a project
- You don’t have the rich analytic capabilities right now with disjointed systems so you need a solution that can provide quick and accurate reports
- You require industry-specific capabilities in one of the following industries: Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Public Sector, or Services
- You are running a multinational corporation that requires localizations, multi-language and multi-currency functionality
- You need to be able to deliver seamless commerce and omni-channel excellence
If that doesn’t convince you, read about how one of our clients, Express Energy Services, uses Dynamics AX.
Make the Move to ERP with Dynamics AX
Choose a software solution that will help ease the pressure of managing growth and change within your business – and also has the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO). Dynamics AX is recognized by Gartner as the leading solution for the upper mid-market because it is a fully comprehensive solution that meets the demands of your industry, business, and customers. By integrating all your needs, from ERP and CRM to Microsoft’s productivity tools like Office 365, Power BI and Cortana Intelligence, you have the opportunity to run your business on a perfect-fit solution.
Rand Group has a team of dedicated Microsoft Dynamics AX professionals who have worked with other businesses to harness the power of Dynamics AX, helping transform their business processes. Dynamics AX is available in several versions in the cloud, on-premise and with hybrid options. Rand Group supports the following versions of Dynamics AX:
- Dynamics 365 for Operations – Cloud or Hybrid
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3 – On-Premise
- Dynamics AX 2009 – On-Premise
Still not sure if Dynamics AX is the right ERP solution for your company? Our goal is to ensure you choose the best technology for your business. We provide complete software assessment services to help you evaluate your current management solution and understand the full business impact of making a change. Contact Rand Group today for a full ERP assessment.
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.