Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
The latest version – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, has arrived and brings with it an abundance of new functionality for the small to medium sized business user. Built with the same flexibility and integration capabilities you’ve come to expect from Microsoft Dynamics NAV, NAV 2016 will take your organization to the next level in terms of simplicity, function and business process improvement.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Product Guide
The most highly anticipated release of Dynamics NAV to date. Easy to implement with the power to grow with your business. Streamline and connect your entire company:-Deploy in the …View Guide Now
What’s New for Dynamics NAV 2016
- Native CRM Integration: optimize your lead-to-cash process for a seamless experience and improved order processing and financials.
- Azure SQL Enabled: configure your NAV 2016 solution to run on the Azure SQL database and enjoy smooth scalability, built-in redundancy, 99.99% availability, increased security features and point-in-time recovery.
- Test Automation Suite: reduce or eliminate manual testing of new business logic by utilizing the built-in test automation suite, designed to provide testing capabilities to the development environment, the C/AL language and the runtime platform.
- Extensions: customize your application without modifying the C/AL code and metadata for easy installation, upgrading and uninstalling, while enabling changes to the application behavior using the concept of events in the C/AL programming language.
- Universal App: access NAV 2016 across all devices with a single app that enables a fast and fluid role-based experience, optimized for both touch and keyboard.
- Web Client Enhancements: improve productivity and performance by utilizing the over 60 web client enhancements designed to simplify the experience.
- Finance Enhancements: save time, improve data entry and build new functionality into the core product for a better experience for bookkeepers, accountants and business managers.
- Document Management: capture, store and find incoming documents using document capture or optical character recognition and create purchase invoices or general journal line drafts automatically
- Workflows: model real-life business processes focusing on three main building blocks, including approvals for almost anything, notifications to instruct users to take action, and process.
- E-everything: enable electronic invoicing and enjoy the benefits of increased integration for services, including the ability to send and receive PEPPOL invoices, gaining instant and automatic currency exchange rates.
- Power BI: utilize the new Microsoft Power BI integration and connect your NAV instance to immediately access business performance insights and explore and analyze your data as needed through the dashboards and reports, built on a fully featured model.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 promises a better business management solution designed with the current user in mind. By utilizing powerful new technologies and leveraging years of experience, Microsoft provides an overall improvement to the NAV solution, built for your business.