Microsoft Dynamics 365 Release Date
Microsoft recently hosted a live event debuting the first look at Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The Dynamics 365 release date will be on November 1st, 2016.
If you missed the keynote, watch the recording to see a live demo of Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be available in two versions in order to service both the small to midsized business (SMB) and enterprise market.
- Dynamics 365 Business Edition is an ERP and CRM cloud solution designed for small businesses, ranging from 10-250 employees. At launch, Dynamics 365 will include Dynamics 365 Financials for Business, a comprehensive accounting and business management solution for SMBs. That offering is currently in preview in the US and Canada today as Microsoft Project Madeira. The Business Edition will be made available in Fall 2016 in the US and Canada, with a phased rollout to additional geographies
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition is targeted at customers currently running Dynamics ERP. The Enterprise edition is an ERP and CRM cloud solution optimized for 250+ employees. The Operations App is Microsoft’s flagship ERP product, Dynamics AX and there are 8 new purpose-built apps to create your solution with: Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Operations, Financials, and Customer Insights. For more information, read our Dynamics 365 page.
Here is what we’ve been able to pull together from the Dynamics Community and other sources on the Dynamics 365 release date. We will continue to update this section as we learn more.
2016 Release Dates:
- April 2016 | Project Madeira public preview launches in US
- July 2016 | Project Madeira public preview launches in Canada
- October 11, 2016 | Dynamics AX/GP/NAV User Group Summit | Dynamics 365 First Look
- November 1, 2016 |Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials (i.e Project Madeira) available in US and Canada
- November 1, 2016 |Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Enterprise Edition available worldwide
2017 Release Dates:
- CY17 | Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Business edition available
- CY17 | Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing, Business edition available
- CY17 | Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials available in 4 additional countries
- CY17 | Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business plan available
There are a lot of changes coming with the introduction of Dynamics 365, including the terminology. If you don’t know what Teams Members, Apps, and Plans are, it’s time to get up to speed. Read our latest insight on the new inclusive licensing model available in Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 Product Overview
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a complete SaaS business management solution that provides a seamless experience across applications and devices. This cloud platform merges ERP and CRM capabilities into applications that …Download Guide
– Software Delivered as Promised. No Surprises.